ESA support group to wrag — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA support group to wrag

susieqboo Member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi. I have been in the support group contribution based for 3 years. Had recent assessment with hcp 3 weeks ago. I took my esa50 with me and also a detailed letter from my therepist. I have had a letter stating this morning that I have been moved from the support group to the work related activity group. I am wondering what I do next as I think disagree with the decision. Please can you help me. I'm already so stressed as I have and am currently fighting pip, I'm finding things so hard at the moment and feel like I have a double whammy with pip and ESA. 
Any help appreciated at this stage. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.