Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
CARL58 pip part 1
Hi I'm at the hospital early today just done part one of pip with CARL58 over the phone got aload of speil they spoke so fast even I had to ask them to slow down CARL58 hasn't taken it very well what with ESA etc but like staff nurse said better to get it started while he's in here if the forms don't arrive in 2 weeks to ring them back but will keep paying DLA till a decision is made about pip.there is no way he could do this himself I made that known but doubt it made a difference.there ruining people's lives making so damn difficult must go he needs me nurse has just popped head in day room jen
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.