Local mp — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Local mp

Options
CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi had a letter this morning our local MP is going to be batting in CARL58 corner a meeting to  be arranged I got so fed up with lack of services CARL58 wasn't recieving  they say he should have at least have a care coordinator & care package in place some thing there fight for so some good news and try and get me some restbite I know it won't happen overnight but at least they've ignoliged he needs more help than he's recieving now I can't do everything but I try hard to its tiring for me to having to be strong for him CARL58 could be home this coming weekend if all goes well over the next few days there happy with his progress been giving him super food drinks I forgot the actual name thanks all jen

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    That is great news that your MP is going to be supportive. I know you have so much going on right now and it must feel like a very difficult battle at each step but you are doing such a wonderful job.
    Thanks for updating us and I hope you have a good day :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.