Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please take part in my Sleep Survey!
I am a masters student at University College of London and am currently conducting a study into sleep in children with disabilities. I would hugely appreciate it if you were able to take part as it is a really important area to research.
Please follow this link to take part in the study: [url]https://redcap.slms.ucl.ac.uk/surveys/?s=LJE3R7KTC7[/url]
Or for more information please follow this link: [url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VoY4S3jeqqAD3djCt-U09ETn2sBg5cHK/view?usp=sharing[/url]
The survey is completely anonymous!
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you so much for your help with this,
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.