If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


mand71mand71 Member Posts: 6 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hopefully someone can help me with this .  My partner applied for pip last September, he was requested to go for an assessment, but due to depression, anxiety etc, we eventually got a home visit .  The assessment went really well, or so we thought, and he got the lower payment for mobility, so we decided to go for a mr, as we didn't agree with the report .We have been waiting since the beginning of February, and still nothing .  We have rung only to be told that they're still working on January's.   My question is, how long roughly this will take, and does the decision maker ring you, or do you just get a letter.  Thank you in advance. 


Sign in or join us to comment.