Spoke to esa — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Spoke to esa

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi spoke to esa  CARL58 award ESA support group with added on premiums minimum 3yrs open to indefinite she said his prognosis had deteriorated so much it wouldn't be basically in there interest to call him for ftf assessment she was very pleasant on the phone which made a change will send a copy of there findings for our records that's one out of the way now bring on  pip I'm ready for them to didn't tell CARL58 til I had all the facts the relief on his face takes a man to cry and that's what he did told him you may not be able to fight but I will all the way take care all jen

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jen, that's fantastic news! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • CARL58
    CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
    Ami2301 thanks for that:? takes some pressure off it's been 20 years his been ill for and I've known him 10yrs and I've seen a massive decline in his health bit by bit year by year I lose another part of him but I'll stick by him cause I see past his illness and disabilities our friendship means more to me than he realises don't get me wrong there's no relationship he's a good guy and that's what matters and to help him is what that matters to me jen
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    You're an extraordinary friend to Carl :) How are you feeling?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.