PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

currently fighting PIP

tracy74tracy74 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi my name is Tracy and this is my first post. I have a lot of health probs with the main one being spinal stenosis. I have been told that I will never work again and end up in a wheelchair. I am currently fighting pip.

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tracy74 and welcome

Sorry to hear that you have health problems but you have come to the right place. Many of our members will understand what you are going through.
    If you would like to tell us a bit about yourself or you need help please just ask
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tracy74

Welcome to our online community/family!!!!!!

You will find many people myself included who have either been/going through the “PIP System” 

Please please have a good look around & if you need any assistance please let me know?????

@steve51
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,736 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tracy74 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear this. Last year, I was told that they weren't sure if I would ever walk again. Took me 9 months but I am able to walk a few feet! I know it is very hard but don't give up hope. Anything is possible!

Let us know if we can help you with PIP :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,997

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @tracy74! Sorry to hear you're having to fight PIP, as Ami said, let us know if you have any questions or need help with this. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • Antonia_AlumniAntonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,781 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @tracy74 :) Thank you for sharing this with us. How are you doing today? Please keep us updated on how the PIP process is going. We have some information, here. 

• tracy74tracy74 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi everyone. I am currently awaiting a court date for my pip. I have a legal student as my advocate. Yes I admit I'm petrified that ill lose all my pip even though I've been told I have a strong case. Tbh I have even more worrying things going on. My dad has cancer and is recovering after a major op. I am seeing my gp today to tell him everything as all this stress is affecting my health.
Sign in or join us to comment.