Benefits query — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Benefits query

starbuck Member Posts: 160 Courageous
I don't think this is the right forum but I'm not sure where else to ask. 
We've had a slight increase in our child tax credits, pip and carer 's allowance. do i need to ring the dwp to tell them of the increases as i claim income support? my is has gone down slightly this week so I'm guessing that's because of the increase in ca but I wonder if I need to phone and check ( though I really don't want to unless I have to as talking to them really sets off my anxiety ?)



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.