Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Just read CARL58 pip form
Hi never in life have I read Such one sided form more about disabilities than mental health ,one question gets me when did you start to become Ill give dates approximately All CARL58 knows it started 20yrs and his osteoarthritis 10yrs he can't remember dates he still thinks Tony Blair is priminster how I'm I going to explain that he hasn't read a paper in year's hasn't watched TV or listened to radio in the 10yrs I've known him.as to him just aload noise I've read things to him what I think is important,it doesn't go in he just stares at you blank looking it's as if he's in another world.i do understand him in way,it's as if he's built a fortress around himself.sorry for going on it's very hard to make people understand why he's like lt,it's so frustrating at times even for jen
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.