Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Film event - The Other Screen - Featuring Andrew and Eden Kotting - Brighton, May 17th
Hope you are all getting the chance to enjoy this sunny bank holiday?
I just wanted to get in touch about the latest event from The Other Screen. We are a series of events which look to challenge stereotypes around disability through thought provoking films and immersive activities.
Our latest screening "Spillage" takes place at the Fabrica gallery in Brighton on the 17th of May and will feature the filmmakers Andrew and Eden Kotting.
We would love for you to attend and to share details of the event to anyone who you feel would be interested.
More details about The Other Screen and our latest event can be found here on our Facebook page...
Of course, please let me know if you need any further info.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.