If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


delise1delise1 Member Posts: 55 Connected
I have been receiving pip for around 2years  and a bit when I went to my  assessment  may lost year my mobility change from enhanced rate to standard now my mobility has get so bad some days I cannot walk I have to get help even to sit up in bed and when I go out most time I have to get a uber to take me places which caused me a lot of money that  I don't have I don't know what to do because I get scared of assessment and I'm very worried that if I phone PIP and tell them that my mobility has get worse than before then I will need to go back to an assessment again which I get so stressed and nervous Trigger off my anxiety please can someone advise me on what to do really need some help thank you


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    Reporting a worsening of condition does trigger another assessment and more PIP2 forms will be sent out to you. You'll need evidence to support your claim and another face to face assessment is most likely because most people have them.

    When are you due for your review?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Gary01522Gary01522 Member Posts: 24 Connected
    Those fears and worries are what I and my wife face. I was dropped to standard care but advance mobility. the face to face and brown envelopes leave me in fear. We are in no doubt that had i contested the review I could have got advanced. I was on high for both for around ten years. My conditions only get worse with additional problems.

  • delise1delise1 Member Posts: 55 Connected
    My next PIP assessment is 2020 but I don't know what to do do yet 
Sign in or join us to comment.