As a disabled person/carer, I can easily obtain accessibility information when travelling in UK — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

As a disabled person/carer, I can easily obtain accessibility information when travelling in UK

RJHM
RJHM Community member Posts: 15 Connected

Hi everyone. I work for Premier Inn and I am busy creating a UK wide accessibility guide. I understand that those with disabilities love to travel as much as everyone else, but are sometimes let down by places where their needs aren’t catered for. We’re creating a travel guide that enables people with disabilities, and their carers, to plan their ideal adventure.

To create the most useful guide possible, we first need to identify the challenges people face. In so doing we can find solutions to these needs and provide the most relevant, insightful guide possible. So this question I have posed is really asking whether you feel you can go somewhere and be able to plan your full day, with the knowledge that everywhere you plan on going is accessible. This includes restaurants, routes, activities etc.

I would really appreciate your help, so we can make the UK a more inclusive place.

Thank you so much.

As a disabled person/carer, I can easily obtain accessibility information when travelling in UK 0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.