PIP F2F — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP F2F

Options
sheZZa
sheZZa Community member Posts: 259 Pioneering
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Has anyone been called in for a second PIP f2f? If so how soon after the first one did it take place? 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @sheZZa, I had to attend a second F2F when I informed the DWP a change if circumstances. My assessment took place over twelve months since my first assessment as my mobility had worsened. Like my first assessment I had a taxi to and from the assessment which was paid, claimed and repaid in a three weeks or so.
  • sheZZa
    Options
    @wilko
    Thanks for your reply. I had my f2f last Tuesday and had a phone call on Thursday where I was told I might need another f2f and then asked if that would be okay! The assessor said the DWP wanted to ask more questions but I thought that just over 24 hours was pretty quick for her to get a response from them asking her to phone me. It maybe the norm though. Who knows?? 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck and think before you answer their questions. 
  • sheZZa
    Options
    @wilko
    i did try and think before I answered the assessor’s questions are mr f2f but she just kept on demanding answers straight away until I was so flustered I just gave a quick answer.
    However, this morning I had a text from the DWP stating that they had received the written report and I would hear their decision in 5/6 weeks. I am not expecting to be successful but I am ready for the fight. The assessor had told me that she had never heard of one of my conditions which says it all. She also kept on and on repeating that the pain in my back was due to an Epidural (which it is not it’s due to another condition) until I said yes to shut her up!So I’m definitely not expecting to be awarded PIP again. I am preparing for battle lol. 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @sheZZa How are you doing today? I am sorry to hear you felt flustered. I know it can be intense. I hope you have a positive outcome, please keep us updated. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.