Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm considering going to tribunal
I'm so glad I found this group. Awarded PIP. Have Osteoarthritis all over. Strokes leaving left sided weakness and use aids to get about at home and wheelchair outside. Pip reassessment as mobility worse but took 2 points off my care bit saying I can somehow miraculously now dress without help. My fault. On form I didn't mention that I need help with underwear socks etc as I thought mobility just being reassessed. Asked for mandatory reconsideration and said help still needed but at f2f assessor didn't ask about dressing needs. Decision upheld and now I'm considering going to tribunal. Question is is it worth the hassle as I should have put it on form initially.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.