Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Would you like to be the new Volunteering Development Coordinator at Scope?
Here at Scope we are recruiting a new Volunteering Development Coordinator! Do you enjoy enhancing the experiences of others? Would you be suited for this role?
The role would be working with volunteers to ensure they have an enjoyable experience, supporting projects and delivering the volunteer award scheme. We are searching for a passionate individual who can work within a small volunteer team to contribute idea. The role required project management skills, organisation and strong IT capabilities.
The position is 35 hours a week (Monday- Friday) and a 6 month contract, with it being based in Scope's London office at Here East.
We run a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants who identify as
disabled and meet the minimum requirements to do the job. We're open-minded
about adapting the role to fit a variety of life circumstances, with the possibility of flexible working if this was required.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 770 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments