Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I do my crafts which is my Occupational Therapy
Hello peoples. I have several disabilities, which is why i am bedbound. If i go on a long journey or sit for too long, i have to have oral morph, My disabilities are...... Ankylosing spondealitis, severe. Psoriatic Arthritis. Fractured coccyx bone, damaged lower front pelvis,.C.O.P.D. Nerve damage in seated area. A heart murmur. Hmmmm think thats everthing. Basically im never out of pain. But i do my crafts which is my Occupational Therapy. Takes my mind off pain. I can sit for 4 hrs on a good day, on my pressure matress. I like to try and stay positive and work on what i can do. I used to be a biker for over 40 yrs. But a pothole accident left me with more disabilities. Now i craft many different crafts. I get a lot of my ideas on Pintrest. On a Monday evening i have a craft group at my house. With two or three of my friends. My bit of social life.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.