Filling in the forms — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Filling in the forms

benlis10 Member Posts: 13 Listener
well exactly 8 days after making my first call to DWP the forms have arrived 
daunting task ahead but at least I had the for site to book a double appointment with the CAB office
hoping they can help me somewhat  



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.