Obtaining PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Obtaining PIP

PastelPagan Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I've read the government's website, but it's provided little clarification on what to do to obtain it.
I was told by a friend that I might be allowed something because of anxiety, depression and suspected autism/ADHD, not to mention back pains providing an impact on what I can actually get up to with my life.
However, I've got absolutely no idea on how much these things are affecting my life. I've no idea where to go or what to do to get it, what it even is, or anything. The government's website has only served to confuse me more.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.