Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello everyone. I apologise for not being on here for quite a while but I have had various problems. Because of deterioration in my physical & mental health I decided to contact the DWP to let them know & see if I can get more PIP. Last week I had my Assessment which went a lot better than the previous one & the Assessor did everything as they should. I contacted the DWP this morning to see if I could have a copy of the Assessors Report but they have not yet received it. Apparently it can take 9 days to be scanned & put on my record. The Advisor suggested I rang Friday or early next week for a copy. This surprised me as the Assessor said it would be sent off that day after she had finished typing it.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.