PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Annabelle26 Member Posts: 103 Pioneering
Hello everyone.  I apologise for not being on here for quite a while but I have had various problems.  Because of deterioration in my physical & mental health I decided to contact the DWP to let them know & see if I can get more PIP.  Last week I had my Assessment which went a lot better than the previous one & the Assessor did everything as they should.  I contacted the DWP this morning to see if I could have a copy of the Assessors Report but they have not yet received it.  Apparently it can take 9 days to be scanned & put on my record.  The Advisor suggested I rang Friday or early next week for a copy.  This surprised me as the Assessor said it would be sent off that day after she had finished typing it.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.