Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have just received bundle from dwp theres evidence missing ive got copies of everything I've sent in, they said the assessor made a slip of pen error on scores told lies about when I received phone call left on mobile said she spoke to me no she didn't I rung them I've got evidence on my phone call to him dwp she also said they offered standard and could still carry on with appeal no he didn't he said would offer standard if I dropped the tribunal what a bunch of crooks n liars they are dwp and assessors I'm phoning dwp tomorrow to tell ask them were all the evidence is n how did the lady speak to me when I phoned back n spoke to him also say I will accept standard but I'm still carrying on with appeal any advice
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.