Pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal

tara2019
tara2019 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
Have just received bundle from dwp theres evidence missing ive got copies of everything I've sent in, they said the assessor made a slip of pen error on scores told lies about when I received phone call left on mobile said she spoke to me no she didn't I rung them I've got evidence on my phone call to him dwp she also said they offered standard and could still carry on with appeal no he didn't he said would offer standard if I dropped the tribunal what a bunch of crooks n liars they are dwp and assessors I'm phoning dwp tomorrow to tell ask them were all the evidence is n how did the lady speak to me when I phoned back n spoke to him also say I will accept standard but I'm still carrying on with appeal any advice 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Despite all the lies told in anything you've received the Tribunal won't be interested in any of those and they won't be happy if you mention any of them. What they will want to know is where you think you should score those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

If there's evidence missing from the bundle then you can ask DWP why it wasn't sent. You should also send any evidence to HMCTS yourself, if it's not in the bundle.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    And the next post I read just typifies exactly what I have said on the other thread.
    If Tara had refused to accept all incoming calls (better still, do not pass on telephone numbers) the confusion/lies would have never happened.
    Everything in writing is the only way forward so as to avoid these he said/she said arguments.
    Ilovecats in her last post said that assessors do record everything honestly and correctly. Lies don't seem to exist where assessors are involved.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    In this case it wasn't the HCP that made the offer of the award, it was the DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • twonker
    edited May 2019
    I was actually referring to the alleged phone calls as to who rang who and what was discussed be they the assessor or the DWP - they are both in the same boat as far as I am concerned.

• tara2019
    I'd like to hear the phone call from dwp called denise lol she wasnt talking to me I've already phoned to tribunal and told them which has been put on my case file that he tried blackmail to drop tribunal n the missing evidence is copied n posted to tribunal 
  • twonker
    Yes it gets worse. Putting pressure on a claimant to accept a last minute offer from the DWP on condition of the claimant dropping the appeal. Shameful. If after at least 3 reviews by the DWP of the claimant's application you would think that they should believe that they have a water tight case. 

• twonker
    edited May 2019
    ilovecats said:
    twonker said:
    And the next post I read just typifies exactly what I have said on the other thread.
    If Tara had refused to accept all incoming calls (better still, do not pass on telephone numbers) the confusion/lies would have never happened.
    Everything in writing is the only way forward so as to avoid these he said/she said arguments.
    Ilovecats in her last post said that assessors do record everything honestly and correctly. Lies don't seem to exist where assessors are involved.
    I think your misquoting me and dare I say lying yourself. Where did I say that ‘assessors record everything honestly and accurately’. If you could post the quote where I said that then that would be great. Because I would not say that because even I know it is not the case. 

You really do manipulate things to fit your negativity.

I agree that you did not say that and you also agree that it would not be the case in any event. So if you disagree with what I have said - ‘assessors record everything honestly and accurately’ then that leaves only one option left - that you admit to recording everything (which I disagree with anyhow and so do many other claimants) but you record everything dishonestly and inaccurately?
    Even admitting that one assessor does this is one too many. What is being done to rectify this?
    Why should claimants have to put up with this attitude? Should these assessors be reported to their professional body? What would happen and would the assessor readily admit to carrying out this action?

One bad apple in the barrel tends to lead to all of other apples going rotten would you not agree? Do you agree that claimants are justified in not trusting assessors?
  • cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    twonker said:

One bad apple in the barrel tends to lead to all of other apples going rotten would you not agree? Do you agree that claimants are justified in not trusting assessors?

@Yadnad /twonker

The assessor I had for PIP was late, wasn't a good interviewer - but this doesn't mean that they all are.
    The Birmingham 6 were stitched up by the police - but it doesn't mean that all police are bent.
    Some MPs fiddle their expenses - but most don't.
    Some civil servants are lazy and incompetent - but most aren't.
    Some postmen/women steal the mail - mine doesn't, and he's really nice 

Do you really not trust the police, your MP, any civil servant, your postman/woman?

I genuinely feel sorry that you've had such a bad experience that you now don't trust anyone but your constant stream of negative posts doesn't help anyone looking for advice.
  • tara2019
    Is that last message for me I came on here for help and advice I'm at tribunal in about 48 weeks that's plenty of time  to get everything together n make my case they it will be just in time to start all over again 
  • cristobal
    edited May 2019
    @tara2019 - sorry ...intended for @yadnad / twonker

I hope you can find the advice you need on here....I didn't get as far as a tribunal so I can't really advise, other than to perhaps try to add some additional examples in the areas that you feel that you should have scored points and didn't..

Good luck... both with the wait, and the eventual tribunal!
  • tara2019
  • twonker
    ilovecats said:
    twonker said:
    ilovecats said:
    twonker said:
    I think your misquoting me and dare I say lying yourself. Where did I say that ‘assessors record everything honestly and accurately’. If you could post the quote where I said that then that would be great. Because I would not say that because even I know it is not the case. 

You really do manipulate things to fit your negativity.

I agree that you did not say that and you also agree that it would not be the case in any event. So if you disagree with what I have said - ‘assessors record everything honestly and accurately’ then that leaves only one option left - that you admit to recording everything (which I disagree with anyhow and so do many other claimants) but you record everything dishonestly and inaccurately?
    Even admitting that one assessor does this is one too many. What is being done to rectify this?
    Why should claimants have to put up with this attitude? Should these assessors be reported to their professional body? What would happen and would the assessor readily admit to carrying out this action?

So you agree that you lied and misquoted me. Thanks for that.
    I may have added those extra words because in one of your earlier posts way back on another thread you indicated that most assessors are accurate and honest.
    As for lying if that is what you think I did then leave it at that. 
    More importantly you have taken the time to write the post but failed to address the points I put to you.
    Would be interesting to have your comments for everybody's sake.

• twonker
    edited May 2019
    cristobal said:
    twonker said:

@Yadnad /twonker

The assessor I had for PIP was late, wasn't a good interviewer - but this doesn't mean that they all are.
    The Birmingham 6 were stitched up by the police - but it doesn't mean that all police are bent.
    Some MPs fiddle their expenses - but most don't.
    Some civil servants are lazy and incompetent - but most aren't.
    Some postmen/women steal the mail - mine doesn't, and he's really nice 

Do you really not trust the police, your MP, any civil servant, your postman/woman?

I genuinely feel sorry that you've had such a bad experience that you now don't trust anyone but your constant stream of negative posts doesn't help anyone looking for advice.
    To be honest, no I don't trust any of the above for very good reasons which would take far too much time to explain on here.
    But experience of life over the past 69 years leads me to believe that most if not all - would do something if they thought that they could get away with doing it.
    To get back to who/what we were discussing - the credibility of assessors - as a percentage of bad assessors that I have had over the past 10 years - 7 in total - 100% have either lied in their reports, manipulated the truth and still they argue that most don't???
  • cristobal
    edited May 2019
    @twonker / @yadnad - as I mentioned in my earlier post I'm really sorry to hear that you are unable to trust anyone. I doubt it will help you but it's not all negative - I have a very good MP, postie, police (when you see them) and so do a lot of other people.

I hope things improve for you

• twonker
    cristobal said:
    @twonker / @yadnad - as I mentioned in my earlier post I'm really sorry to hear that ....

Thanks - it's life really - there's not much that you can do about it except move on.
  • cristobal
    @twonker / @yadnad .....it is very difficult. I have to make a real effort to be positive about things.

I try to tell myself that being negative doesn't achieve anything...but it's hard sometimes I agree...

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.