PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip assessor

thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
Well i had my f2f last Wednesday which i decided to leave my oxygen on during the assessment she was ok with that she started reading my ailments to me off her. laptop. Which i had to stop her straight away because she had them (only 2 ) COPD & rheumatoid arthritis in the wrong order ra diagnosed in 2010 copd 2017 so they must look at the form we fill in (not) then ending up being taken into hospital the following morning with copd exacerbation have to wait another 6 weeks now before I  find out prepping a m r form ready though 

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @thedoc.hello if you live in the UK you can phone the DWP and request a copy of the assessment report and on receiving it you will be able to see what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official notification letter from the DWP. 
  • thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
    Thanks wilko can I phone them Tomorrow or wait a few more days? Do i have to phone DWP where I made the claim?
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    I usually leave it about a week and then ring. They won't send a copy to you until they receive both copies back. It's DWP you need to ring.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
    Thanks poppy 123456
    I'll leave it till Wednesday to phone them 
Sign in or join us to comment.