Pip assessor — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessor

Options
thedoc
thedoc Community member Posts: 51 Connected
Well i had my f2f last Wednesday which i decided to leave my oxygen on during the assessment she was ok with that she started reading my ailments to me off her. laptop. Which i had to stop her straight away because she had them (only 2 ) COPD & rheumatoid arthritis in the wrong order ra diagnosed in 2010 copd 2017 so they must look at the form we fill in (not) then ending up being taken into hospital the following morning with copd exacerbation have to wait another 6 weeks now before I  find out prepping a m r form ready though 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @thedoc.hello if you live in the UK you can phone the DWP and request a copy of the assessment report and on receiving it you will be able to see what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official notification letter from the DWP. 
  • thedoc
    Options
    Thanks wilko can I phone them Tomorrow or wait a few more days? Do i have to phone DWP where I made the claim?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I usually leave it about a week and then ring. They won't send a copy to you until they receive both copies back. It's DWP you need to ring.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thedoc
    Options
    Thanks poppy 123456
    I'll leave it till Wednesday to phone them 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.