PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


char38 Member Posts: 43 Connected
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
just rang up PIP to c if there was an update on my claim. The women on the phone was really nice and told me a case worker has looked at it n the evidence i have sent it doesnt match to what has been writtern in the report. I said my son does my finances n she ticked the box sayin i dont need help but then wrote in the comment box what i said. I sent a letter in from my councilour sayin that i cant go out n the she wrote i can. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. Gettin worried now



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.