PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP

Options
char38
char38 Community member Posts: 43 Connected
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
just rang up PIP to c if there was an update on my claim. The women on the phone was really nice and told me a case worker has looked at it n the evidence i have sent it doesnt match to what has been writtern in the report. I said my son does my finances n she ticked the box sayin i dont need help but then wrote in the comment box what i said. I sent a letter in from my councilour sayin that i cant go out n the she wrote i can. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. Gettin worried now

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

If you're requesting the MR then most decision remain the same. If you're waiting for the decision then they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.