Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
just received the news that I have been cut off my PIP
Hi everyone ....needing a bit of advice I have just received the news that I have been cut off my PIP, the letter ive received doesn't even sound like it was me they were assessing,im so angry and upset I could go on and on here but what I really need to know is do I have to write too them to get them to "reconsider a decision" ...also they state you get 4 weeks from the date of the letter I received the letter a week from the date that was on the letter, this is so unfair and shouldn't be allowed, any help and advice would be welcomed as ive no clue where to start with this........thanks everyone
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.