Latest update on carl58 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Latest update on carl58

Options
CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi all not much I say , only on top of all his medication they've added QUERTIAPINE, started at 100mg once aday & will increase as nessacery,I'm ok just concerned what there using it for as their not telling me alot at moment.but I will Google it so I have a better idea, he's not eating doesn't trust there food, but I'm allowed to take food in when I visit & he'll eat the lot with abit of coaxing from me, take care all jen

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @CARL58 Jen, thank you for updating us. I'm sorry they aren't telling you much, this must be very stressful for yourself. I hope the medication is helpful for him, even if you aren't too sure what it is, I'm sure it's in his best interest if it has been prescribed. It's great that you are able to still take him food and I hope Carl gains trust with them soon :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.