Change over — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Change over

Bingo66xx Member Posts: 2 Listener
if my partner claims carers allowance for me . And we both get p I p . With we be moved onto universal credit, I also claim carers allowance for my partner 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.