Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD in January of this year. When I was researching it I discovered loads of videos and info on the condition but nothing that shows you how it really is....how it feels to live with someone with ADHD or how to actually support them and help them. So I have set up a channel on you tube called ADHD and us and a page on Facebook called ADHD and us and it's basically videos of me saying how I feel and videos of my daughter and how I manage the situation. It's only early days so they are only a few videos on there. Hope this helps people and I hope to bring awareness and acceptance of ADHD in society.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.