Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi ya to all I have been busy and also not been well ... I am not good at all I can’t talk to anyone the community ... closed for business ? I am not receiving any support only treated differently I definitely no there is a bad atmosphere from the community I don’t know what I have done... I get bad atmosphere when I am out I tend to only go out if I need to with my partner or family ... I just have no clue why god it’s been like this for nearly a year I dont like tension I don’t think anyone does ... if I don’t know ? does any of you feel or experience this what is it bullying... discrimation racist well known people like doctors / nurses any kind of services in the community this is long and personal or am I making any sense... I will only know when I get a reply thanks for taking your time to read hopefully there is a reply soon.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.