Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We now have the pip form to fill in.this might help others who are expecting their form,i printed off all the 33 pages of the form. It says specimen across all the pages. Having done this my husband an i (he's disabled) Sat together and went through all the form together, answering all the questions, by doing this we could then re-read it to make sure we hadn't left anything out, then copied our answers on the form to be sent .so we now have the a copy of what we wrote. We also did the pip test online and filled it in,submitted it to my email.then printed that off.this was helpful for filling in pip form...well it's now been sent off, so now we'll wait to see what transpires....☺
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.