Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
Valerie57
Valerie57 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
We now have the pip form to fill in.this might help others who are expecting their form,i printed off all the 33 pages of the form. It says specimen across all the pages. Having done this my husband an i (he's disabled) Sat together and went through all the form together, answering all the questions, by doing this we could then re-read it to make sure we hadn't left anything out, then copied our answers on the form to be sent .so we now have the a copy of what we wrote. We also did the pip test online and filled it in,submitted it to my email.then printed that off.this was helpful for filling in pip form...well it's now been sent off, so now we'll wait to see what transpires....☺

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, you will now be invited for a face to face assessment. When you have had your assessment wait a week then contact DWP and request a copy of your assessment report and on receiving it you can work out what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award notification letter. The assessment center know the distances from the nearest car parks, bus stops to the assessment center and from the wait room to their assessment room,office. CCTV is in operation in and around the centres.  Good luck and keep the community updated.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Valerie57. Great tips for anyone filling out the PIP application, thanks for sharing. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.