Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How to fund a new electric wheelchair with tiling leg’s
good evening all I would not normally put up any thing to do with finances, I had an electric will chair which my husband brought myself in 2016 and it’s been a good send, I have been put on the waiting list for the NHS for a wheelchair in 2018, I am now at the point that my wheelchair has given up the ghost. I can’t us a self propelled chair due to a constant Tremor in my right. I have tried all avenues to try and get help to purchase a new or second hand or to get one on finance. If anyone one this lovely community scope page can direct me to any one or a few people that they would no and or would could help. Many Thanks from Krystal x
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.7K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.