Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip appeal waiting
I was on the high rate of D.L.A and low rate Care from 1994 then last year 2018 I was thrown off as I didn't have enough points to qualify for P.I.P. this stopped in mid April 2018 since then I have appealed and done everythingi was supposed to do I have all the paper work back from all concerned but 14 months later I still don't have an appeal date. I rang in January and was told 10 more weeks 10 weeks came and went at which time I rang again this time I was told it would take at least another 22 weeks .Taking it till at least September 2019 this will be a full 18 months after my D.L.A. stopped is this a reasonable time to be waiting by the way I live in the northwest UK in Cambria do other parts of the UK have as long a waiting time?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.