Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The imaginary king lay dying
In his imaginary bed
So he gathered his family around him
And so the
wise man said....
To Jeb, my youngest quick to race
I will leave you these.
For I struck an accord with a dancing lord
Who kindly lent me his keys.
To Sal, no finer maker of lace
I will you leave you twice.
For in a game of chance with a noble's lance
I won two frozen dice.
To Ide, my eldest twice of face
I will leave you this
For I stole a shell from a humming birds well
A hollow egg for a kiss
And to Daf, your palm and your staff
I wont leave a thing
For at your side I will always reside
After all you made me a king!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.