Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone am new to here just would like some help and info. Aye have just been to 2 pip assessments due to a change of circumstances after a bleed in the brain left me with sight loss at both they did not tell the truth with anything . They even said a walked in unaided even though I have a long vain now to help me get about it is terrible how they treat people i also gave them my cvi certificate and everything else they needed to photo copy. But for some reason they don't have that now since a phoned .Am also suffering from mental health really bad and they told me on phone not to bring any letter for appointments from specialist am seeing as they don't need them. So cut to the chase they stopped my pip award a was on high daily now nothing . Am getting help now from RNIB but would like some info on help with these people who lie and what to do about them . Thankyou
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.