PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip

Julieg812Julieg812 Member Posts: 32 Listener
Hi everyone I had my assessment at my home on June 27th it lasted for an hour felt I was repeating myself with the questions she was asking....how long does it take to get a decision once you have had the assessment please...thank you 🙂

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,294 Disability Gamechanger
    @Julieg812, hello and welcome,  the decision can take 8 week to come pack to you. But there is nothing stoping you contacting the DWP a week after your assessment and requesting a copy of your assessment report which on receiving it you can see what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award notification letter. If the award is not what you expect then you have time to get more evidence to support your PIP application. But you must submit an application for an MR within 1 month of receiving your award notification letter by phone and followed up by post giving several examples of what happened the last time you had tried or attempted to do the descriptor that you are contesting in which you thing you should have been answered points. Good luck and keep posting.
  • Julieg812Julieg812 Member Posts: 32 Listener
    Hi thank you so much for your reply 🙂 I'll give them.a ring tomorrow 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Hello @Julieg812 and welcome to the community. :)
    Did you manage to get through to them yesterday?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
    Hi yes I rang them.....the guy I spoke to has put my report in the post thanks for asking 🙂
    Well my report is here already looking at it I'm not going to get pip!! There's things though shes put that I dont remember saying!!! I suffer with depression and anxiety for years now I used to claim incapacity benefit and they stopped it after a while but I appealed and won!!! Shes saying I came across normal etc yes because I'm in the comfort of my own home!!!! What can I do if I dont agree with this report? ☹
  • kdjkdj Member Posts: 6 Connected
    write back to them and ask for a ' mandatory reconsideration ' which your entitled to have ,challenge anything you don't agree with in the report , and see if you can get anymore written medical advice from GP or other medical professionals you might be seeing , and send it into the DWP as extra evidence . Also I contacted my MP and got him involved , it takes some constant badgering but its what they are supposed to be there for , whatever you do don't give up, its something that the government seem to be relying on , perseverance is something to rely on as they tend to say no a lot , but keep going , good luck

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Julieg812, thank you for updating us. I'm sorry that you feel the report doesn't reflect your current situation, that cannot have been nice to read!

Have you tried adding up points that fit with the PIP descriptors to see what award you might be getting?

Unfortunately you cannot do anything until you receive the result letter. If you don't agree with that decision then you will have a month to appeal it. 

I understand this is very stressful but I hope the community will be able to support you through the appeal process if this is needed :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
    The points are on the medical report arent they? If so looks like I've scored zero x
    I told her I tried to take my own life a few times that's not on the report....all she spoke to me about and put in the report is about my ruptured shoulder it's not about that it's about my mind and depression x
    Yes the points would be reflected within the report, I'm sorry it didn't take everything into account! Here is some information about a mandatory reconsideration which may help when you get the award letter through :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Use the PIP descriptors to compare the recommended points towards the back of the report. They mostly go with it but you'll still need to wait for a decision before requesting the MR. Once the decision is made you have 1 month.

You should put your request in writing stating where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding a few real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

You should avoid mentioning any lies that may have been told in the report because DWP/Tribunal won't be interested in any of those.

Most MR decisions remain the same so it's very likely it will get to Tribunal.

This link will help you find what's local to you for face to face help. https://advicelocal.uk/

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    I'm really unhappy with my report....does it show you the Mark's scored at the back....absolutely unreal if so I'm fumming my mum has written a letter to them 
    The recommended points will be towards the back of the report, They will have dots next to them, you can compare these with the PIP descriptors.

If the points don't recommend an award then you will of course need to wait for a decision to made. Once this is made you'll have 1 month from that date to request the MR. This should be put in writing stating where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

You shouldn't mention any lies or contradictions told in the report because DWP and the Tribunal won't be interested in any of those.

Most MR decisions remain the same and you'll most likely need to take it to Tribunal.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    Thank you so much I took it to a tribunal years ago when it was incapacity benefit they stopped it  but I won....everything on this form is untrue silly women she is x
    Thanks everyone my mum bless her wrote to DWP and commented on the report whether it helps I dont know.....but even one question that asks can I.plan a journey on my own she said yes!!!! Omg I will not budge out of my flat unless I'm with my partner or mum  I get such bad aniexy even thinking about it....what is wrong with these ppl I'm totally baffled ☹
    Hi @Julieg812, I'm sorry the report wasn't accurate. Like Poppy has said, you'll have to wait until the decision and then will have to appeal it if it is not what you are wanting. Here is a link which explains the MR process. If you need anything else then please do let us know :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Thank you chloe 🙂
    Just looked at the link Chloe this happened years ago when I was getting incapacity benefit and it suddenly stopped I appealed and won....I went to the tribunal it was a bit scary but worth it in the end 🙂
    I'm glad it was worth it in the end @Julieg812! I hope the process goes okay for you :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Thank you 🙂
    No problem :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Hi nearly 4 weeks now since I had my assessment....does it take this long even if DWP say no to you 
    Julieg812 said:
    Hi nearly 4 weeks now since I had my assessment....does it take this long even if DWP say no to you 
    There's no timescales to any decision, it depends on backlog in your area. 4 weeks doesn't mean anything other than 4 weeks.

As you've already received the assessment report then this is very good indication of what the decision will be because they usually go with the report. It's very rare for them to go against it.
  • suzy_sugar2005suzy_sugar2005 Member Posts: 61 Courageous
    The best way to find out where they are upto with your application is to call and ask. Tell them it is causing you distress. You are entitled to know. I sent a letter in before my decision and its done something as they have recieved a new report. But honestly everyone is different and the best way is to call and ask. Even if your mum calls for you.  
    Thank you ladies my mum sent a letter in after my report because it was lies after lies unbelievable what the assessor said so we wasn't happy 🤔
    1st July I received a text saying they have received my report....then the 9th July same message? So unless this is because my mum sent a letter back with the report 
    Give them a ring Monday, if a decision's been made they will tell you.
    Hi everyone well the dreaded letter came and I'm not getting pip....3 questions that are utter lies...cant travel by myself have to be with my partner or mum.....2nd cant budget money partner does it I have no concept of money....3rd cant take medication by myself forget if I have taken it partner helps....I'm fumming how do I go forward from here please can anyone tell me thank you 
    edited July 2019
    You should put your request in writing stating where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding a few real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. You have 1 month from the date of the decision to request the MR.

For example, why can't you go out alone? What will happen if you did go out alone? This comes under following and planning a journey.

Why can't you make budgeting decisions? Why does your partner do this and what would happen if you did this? Needing help with remember to take medication will only score you 1 point. What other activities do you think you should score points in because there's another 8.

You should avoid mentioning any lies that may have been told in the report because DWP/Tribunal won't be interested in any of those.

Most MR decisions remain the same so it's very likely it will get to Tribunal.

This link will help you find what's local to you for face to face help. https://advicelocal.uk/
    Poppy why do you always point out the negative things. You arent very helpful. How can you say most stay the same when everyone knows that there is a good chance at MR. Usually this is by seeking help to help with your claim to make sure your affects of your illness are justifiable via the relevant evidence. 
  • kentpete123kentpete123 Member Posts: 39 Connected
    Poppy is a very knowledgeable and helpful lady the fact is less than 18% of decisions get changed at MR as apposed to 74% at tribunal in most cases the DM will go with the assessors report at MR
  • CazannCazann Member Posts: 88 Pioneering
    Poppy why do you always point out the negative things. You arent very helpful. How can you say most stay the same when everyone knows that there is a good chance at MR. Usually this is by seeking help to help with your claim to make sure your affects of your illness are justifiable via the relevant evidence. 
    suzy. Poppy isn't being negative, she is pointing out how you are likely to get your points. It is known that the MR stage usually not changes anything and that is why so many people end up going to tribunal..as I am. Poppy is pointing out that you will have to explain why you cannot do these tasks, as these get you the points. Just write down all the discriptors and tick the ones that you feel relates to you.
    My tribunal is Wednesday 31st and I have had great advice from the Scope team.  I hope that you get what you want, when you go to tribunal.
    Good luck xx

@Cazann thank you very much for that! Good luck with the Tribunal and please do let us know the outcome!
    That's a good feature yes. And I know you are stating facts but what about helpful advice. What about the fact that assessments are based on how you explain your condition and evidence to show it affecting you in your life can help. People need to know more helpful advice about the process. Any medical history showing how it is affecting you can be very helpful and obviously people who are genuine will have this to show. But fact is they dont know about accessing their medical records for proof. It is done via the trust you are under I.e Lancashire Trust. I didnt know and now I face a NO because the fact is I did not provide them with what they needed to show I'm genuine. Very good process but no real guide on how to do it. My path now is to collect all my evidence ready for my MR so it doesnt have to go to court. I wasnt saying your comments were wrong poppy. I just thought this is a community to help each other but everything I have read of yours so far focusses on the negative side of the PIP process. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though. I have none of you I would just like to see some friendly helpful advice. 
    poppy123456.
    I will post back after my tribunal (2pm) Thank you and the team, for all your advice...whatever the outcome. xx :)
  • kentpete123kentpete123 Member Posts: 39 Connected
    @suzy_sugar2005 i gave very helpful advice and i'm not sure why you think different. I can't tell someone where they can get their evidence from. No one can tell them exactly what they need to write and how to write it. There's only so much advice someone can give on an internet forum.

I am constantly telling others what PIP is all about and how they should explain everything in as much detail as possible. I really have no idea how different you want me to give that advice. Constantly giving advice that PIP isn't about a diagnosis. Just exactly like i advised you on your other threads. I shrug my shoulders....
  • KG100KG100 Member Posts: 178 Pioneering
    The evidence I used were all the hospital letters that I've received after seeing my consultants. 
    I never throw them away and save them all up in a folder, then send them off when needed.
    They have all my medical conditions on them and how I'm affected by them.
    Also an up to date repeat prescription.
    This was enough for me. 
    Exactly @KG100 so why go round the world with unecessary explanations. I did not know how mine affected me in medical terms but now I do and now I can prove it an doubt I'll have to go to tribunal 
  • cristobalcristobal Member Posts: 966 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2019
    @suzy_sugar2005 - forgive me but it's difficult to give the facts a positive spin - only 18% change at MR, 82% remain the same so the overwhelming majority don't get the result that they were hoping for.

Your post that "everyone knows that there is a good chance at MR" sounds very positive but it is completely wrong.

Similarly 'any medical history showing how it is affecting you can be very helpful'  - this is very true - but the fact is that most medical notes, consultant's letter's, repeat prescriptions etc do not fall into this category. 

This is because most medical professionals diagnose and treat illnesses - and any reports they make are to record what they think is wrong with you, why, and what they propose to do about it. This 'evidence' will most likely have no mention of the impact that your condition has on daily living.

I have a file stuffed full of GP's and consultants reports - dozens of pages - but only three pages are of any use as regards PIP. This is a report from an OH consultant who examined me to decide whether or not I was capable of remaining in my job. He diagnosed nothing - but reported the difficulties I had getting up/down, concluded that I couldn't use a keyboard, how long I could work due to tiredness etc. 

In my opinion Poppy is correct in what she says in her post (and others) - few cases change at MR & there is little point in sending lots of medical notes that say nothing about how your condition affects you. 

You obviously disagree with her, and me, but, as with any advice, it's a matter of deciding whether it's accurate or not and then deciding whether  to follow it.

That's a matter for you...

Good luck to you, in any event.....
    I am just so confused with it all. Dont even wanna continue applying for it anymore. I cant figure out what's best to do. It's just all too much and I'm constantly crying. 
    @suzy_sugar2005 ... I'm sorry to hear that, genuinely.

If you're getting confused there's probably nothing to be gained by offering any further advice.

You're confident that attaching lots of medical notes is the way to go - stick with your opinion, and go with that!

...and let us know what happens..

Good luck!
    @buzzer Amen to that. 

@cristobal unfortunately for me it's the only way to prove my illness. Being constantly fobbed off with wrong treatments is not my fault so my behaviours and how it affects me daily unfortunately for me rely on hospital admissions and police reports. How else can I expect them to believe I act in that way. Me explain to them and they believe me??

Given my illness you might want to think about 
    I will also like to point out that using medical terms really doesn't help you. All you have to do is explain in simple everyday words and tell it exactly how it is. If you can't do something regularly, reliably at least 50% of the time over a 12 month period then you need to explain why you can do that activity and what happened the last time you attempted it.

Ok so what about fluctuating conditions that are kept at bay with medication and secluding myself away from my triggers. 

How do I show that and how do I show what I'm like off meds. They need justification. 
    edited July 2019
    @suzy_sugar2005....

I agree with you!

Medical notes are the best way for you to "prove your illness" - but that's not what PIP is about; it's about how your illness prevents you carrying out daily tasks.

I don't know whether this will help you or not - I hope that it will.

I kept a diary over a couple of weeks - nothing fancy, just an A4 page which I photocopied so I've got a page for each day. Each page listed what I had difficulty with, as a reminder. For me it was getting dressed, preparing food, and bathing that were the main things...

After a couple of weeks I'd got notes that said, for example, On 'Day 1' I was too tired to do anything so I couldn't cook lunch, I dropped my plate, my legs were stiff so it took me longer to get dressed and i couldn't get my socks on so I went without, I couldn't get in the bath etc etc.

I found this useful - although I do know that others don't share my opinion!

It's also, in my opinion, a good way of showing how often something happens if you are asked. When asked by the assessor "How often does your wife have to put your socks on?" I could say, confidently, "Every day this week, and five days the week before."

My condition is obviously different to yours but I think I'd explain why you are different when you are 'on and off' medication, and what help you are getting from my GP. My meds wear off, for example, but they're the best bet overall...

I have difficulty concentrating. I cannot do most descriptors in a timely manner. For example with me 

If I was suffering from an out of body experience due to overwhelming psychological distress I cannot function properly. 

This is the risk I face every day 

My triggers are my emotions and they can cause me to act inappropriately and impulsively. 
    So with regards to how often I cannot say because my meds calm my anger and anxiety 
    But I have medical evidence of years of seeking help for it and admissions and trying different meds 
  • saz11saz11 Member Posts: 121 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    @poppy123456 Your helpful and clear advise given is what is needed. Information from DWP can be very confusing so i just look on here and usually always find the answer. Keep advising your knowledge is invaluable and thank you for giving your time to share.

@cristobal Your last post on keeping daily notes very helpful i will start using this.

edited July 2019
    @suzy_sugar2005 - I think a diary could really help.

Rather than say 'I cannot do most descriptors' then you will, at some stage, have to be more specific. Maybe start with the ones that you think you have most problems with and add some more later on as you think about them?

I found it was useful to ask my partner - there were some times when i thought that I was fine, and yet she said i was really down!
    I started a diary over a week ago and I'm doing well to keep up with it, basing it around my emotions. 
    @suzy_sugar2005 well done!

Do you have anyone that can add things that maybe they see but you don't?
    No one understands in my family I am alone with my 2 boys just fighting for a better healthier life
    edited July 2019
    @suzy_sugar2005 - sorry to hear that.

Might not be appropriate but are you able to seek face to face advice if it was local?

Good luck anyway...come back if you need anything else....
    No only when they have told me no then welfare rights. But I think that's the best route because I need to focus on my health and this is not helping 
    @suzy_sugar2005..you're right...your health is the most important thing..

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

I think when offering help we all focus on different things because we all find different approaches helpful. The reason a lot of members point out the low success rate at MR stage isn't to be negative, it's to prepare people. Statistically, decisions are unlikely to change at MR but a high percentage of decisions do change at tribunal, which is very useful for claimants to know. I think we can all understand why that news may be upsetting, but it can help to be prepared so having to take it to tribunal isn't such a shock. 

@Julieg812, I'm sorry your application wasn't successful. Will you be appealing? 

I'm really sorry you're struggling so much at the moment @suzy_sugar2005. Fluctuating conditions can be difficult to evidence. Are you getting any help with your claim at all Suzy?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
    No none at all that's what's so upsetting because I know I'm eligible I'm just really struggling with how to put it into perspective for them
    @suzy_sugar2005

Sorry to hear you are not getting help or support which should be available to you. I am also in the MR Stage of my claim and it has been 9 weeks since i requested  mine with no decision made as yet. Its very difficult to move forward until that decision is confirmed. I understand there is no timescale the DWP work to and this i dont know about anyone esle leaves me feeling out of control. Have you  requested your MR yet ?
    No as I havent had the decision yet. But i know it's going to be a no because legally it's not justifiable. 
    @suzy_sugar2005

It's very distressing the not knowing but hopefully you will get a answer soon. Good luck 
    Hi Adrian yes I will be doing 🙂
    Thank you but I know it's a no but that's ok it gives me relevant time and help needed with it this time round
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 3,796 Disability Gamechanger
    thats most unfair poppy and others on here give excellent advice, if people don't agree or don't like the advice then they are free to ignore it but they should think twice before criticising helpful members. 
    IMHO
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    @Julieg812

I am also in the process of MR
    9 weeks and still waiting. All i can advise is take time to write your letter ,  i must have changed mine about 10 times before i finally sent it. Just be open and honest about how your disability affects you i found this better than f2f partly because f2f  didn't go into much details of how my disability really impacts on my daily life. There is a very long wait time for decision at the moment and i cant say this hasn't caused my health to deteriorate but i realised you just have to wait as you have no control over it. As i have no family support and live alone i have found this forum a great help.....even just to let of steam. Good luck  and keep strong. If  you need any help please get in touch.
    Saz11 thank you so.much 🙂
    Thanks everyone 🙂
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Hi @Julieg812 I've only tried to read your posts but I've not read them all as I'm not into drama, it makes my anxiety worse (no offence to other people).

I'm sorry this has happened to you, mental health seems to be an hard health issue to claim PIP for nowadays, back in 2014 I was awarded enhanced for both, I have significant anxiety, agoraphobia, depression, possibly social anxiety and FM, 8 of the points were for moving around where the rest were for my MH, in April 2019 I had review, I've seen the report and this assessor is claiming I don't have any mental health problems, has tried to make it all about my physical health and has dropped my points in each from 18 to 8, I'll be making a complaint when the DWP eventually send me the decision (been waiting for almost 16 weeks now). 

I hope you get somewhere with your MR, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone, good luck!
    WF2K I'm the same dont like drama myself thank you for your kind words and good luck to you as well 🙂
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    @cazann

Brillant news. It  been good to hear quite a few successful appeals over the last few days. 
    Well done 🙂
    saz11 said:
    @cazann

Brillant news. It  been good to hear quite a few successful appeals over the last few days. 
    Well done 🙂
    @saz11 Thank you. :)
    Well done very good news 🙂 what is the address for DWP is it the Wolverhampton one pr Belfast 
    Julieg812 said:
    Well done very good news 🙂 what is the address for DWP is it the Wolverhampton one pr Belfast 
    You'll need to ring DWP to ask them because all areas are different.
    Cazann said:
    @poppy123456 and @kentpete123. Just to let you know about my tribunal news...I won!  I got daily living componant at standard rate, 8 points and mobility comp at enhanced rate, 12 points.
    I would like to thank all the team at Scope for all the advice and good wishes. xxx

Brilliant news, well done!! Love to hear positive news.
    That's amazing news @Cazann! We're so happy for you and thank you for taking the time to share this with the community! :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Hi I rang DWP and complained I wasn't happy with their decision...I was told to write and letter and send it to them which i have today....what happens next please x
    @Julieg812

Hi what was the decision from DWP ? 
    Scored zero points furious nothing but lies 
    Sorry to hear that , have you requested MR ?
    Hi saz11 yes today....can only try I'm furious to what they say....looking at the pip descriptors what chloe mentioned I scored 21!! How do they come up with zero it's making me so anxious 
    Hi Julieg812

I understand your frustration.
    I think the best thing for you is now to concentrate on your MR.

If like me i requested MR over phone swiftly followed up by a covering letter. I kept the letter to my health problems and how they affect me daily. I believe in writing eveything down gave them a better understanding of my capabilities and in helping me be successful in my MR. 

I called them after a couple of weeks to confirm they had received my letter and that it had been scanned into the system , then i am afraid it is a waiting game. 

I call tell you i waited roughly 10 weeks for my decision and backdated money. I believe there is no timescale for the decisions but they are quoting 10 weeks at the moment.
    It's very easy to over score yourself, if you don't understand the PIP descriptors and what they mean. The PIP self test can be very misleading because of this reason. Having some understanding what the descriptors mean and the criteria will help.

Ok thank you 
    Sent my MR letter to DWP about a week ago do they let u know they have received it normally 
    I had a text almost immediately when I asked for an MR over the phone 
    I had a text from DWP to say you want us to look at the decision but since sending the letter not heard to say they have received it
    @Julieg812

Hi did you request the MR over the phone followed up by your letter ?

If so you won't receive confirmation of them receiving your letter only a text from the phone call , what i did was phone them to ensure they had received my letter and it was scanned into their system.

Hope this helps.
    Oh that's great thank you so much I'll ring Monday to make sure 
  • worried33worried33 Member Posts: 399 Pioneering
    Out of 4 attempts I have had 2 successful reconsideration's (50%).

The first one was when I migrated from IB to ESA, I was put in WRAG, I put a one line request on the appeal form saying please move me to SG as my mobility is severe enough to affect my ability to do work related activity, that was it, nothing else, 2 weeks later decision letter moved to SG, was bizarre. I think on that occasion they were under chaos with IB migrations and WRAG was almost same as SG at that time anyway so they didnt fight it.

The second was after I didnt attend a WCA, the DWP come down very hard on missed appointments.  This was very tough to get it overturned.  The reason I didnt attend was I didnt get the letter, the DWP then read out the wrong postcode to my MP directly when they were asked to confirm my address.  Even with my MP been a witness to an incorrect address, they refused a reconsideration, but then when I filed the appeal, it was a 3 page document typed up by myself, referring to past upper tribunal decisions that went with the claimant, and my MP evidence, they didnt pass it on to the tribunal service and instead made a decision in my favour, but that was a really tough one.  I had a very long thread on a public forum with people helping me on it as well and DWP staff taking part in it.

MR's most certainly can change decisions in favour of the claimant, there is many examples of it on rightsnet.  The problem with MR's tho is that DM's will follow DWP guidelines, even if those guidelines are not consistent with law (which some DWP guidelines are not), they will be followed.  A MR usually to be successful has to show a really strong compelling case and basically to convince the DM they will probably lose at tribunal, then you may get the decision.  Tribunals on the other hand couldnt care less about DWP guidelines, they only care about the law.  They often approach the case differently and is a big reason they often come to a different conclusion, they also couldnt care less if the DWP is under or over budget so have no incentive to rule either way.
    I've just rang pip and apparently they have just made the decision but cant open it up until Monday on the system.....and there is a letter in the post for me cant see it going in my favour really cant but let's see 🤔
    This is the mandatory reconsideration that I made August 5th 
    It takes about 24 hours for the computer to be updated and for it to show on the system, until this happens all they can see is a decision's been made but they can't see the actual decision. By Monday they will be able to tell you. Good luck.
    Poppy123456 thank you so much x
Sign in or join us to comment.