Hatching a plan — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hatching a plan

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Am certain my support worker and social worker are hacking a plan on me to forget my my bf they said not talk about thr past only future my future is my bf all trying to say he dump me he hasn't dump me. I don't trust thr pair of them i had social workers these two like useless pair. Tomorrow I ain't ringing them he rejected my call Friday so I do the same back let them get worried. My ankle feel unstable. Sat i ate near whole box of chocolates left 3 in box feel lousy after them. July not buying anymore chocolate.. No idea when bf will call me. Well one day I hatch a plan myself. Services getting worst. According to them am am not allowed to mention my bf he my future to. I kant exactly go anywhere with my foot etc health. Who she to judge about buying a blouse i gave them thr option to walk out am sure she wss near tears she looked like she wss swallowing a lump. No one allowed to. Rush patients when not well. I had this from drs saying hurry up how long it goin take u dont say this to a cancer patient let alone to mental health people. Anymore problem with drs and service I will automatically report it. I can go out when am up to not when they say. I only go if it is necessary to. I get panic attacks my anxiety raises so bad. All they comr for is make me cry intefer to. I not told them much of my young life think they nosy to.
Still in pain 

Comments

• sam12
    Options
    If I win pip i donate to here some money 
  • sam12
    Options
    Gmc letter to start investigating this bad dr  who ill treated me 3 times i signed it updated the mistakes. This warning to other drs way they treat me. 2 under for out of hrs. And this dr gmc cause nhs commission highly recommed this went further because abdr kant go causing harm to patients serious he need struck of the registration. I never trust about dr

Keep a cold cloth on foot even wen i sleep or before then rest on cold sofa helping little itching good sign itching a healing process some bruises fading still bsd inside thou will over wks go. 
  • sam12
    Options
    Feeling very low yesterday to am seriously missing my bf now last spoke 13th March must be chasing 4 mth now. Not goin how much life at all he 61 am 48 i want a long life with him am unlucky i am always something goin wrong since we met 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @sam12. Good news that you are making progress with your complaint and I’m glad that the cold cloth is helping your foot a little bit. I’m hoping that it heals quickly for you. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Still hurts though the bruises slowly goin but its inside that that take time. Really fed up st moment. I find some one to post gmc letter Wednesday 
  • sam12
    Options
    November I was told. Social worker said the support worker cwn support me with goin there. Just made a poem 2 min took me

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.