Uc and previous 12 months employment breaks — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Uc and previous 12 months employment breaks

adj050223 Member Posts: 3 Listener
My son claimed universal credit for the first time at  beginning of June 2019, he then got a job on the 4th July so he informed them, now they want to know if he had breaks in employment the 12 previous months before he claimed & If he was living with a partner. Why do they want this information if he wasn’t even claiming 
thanks appreciate any help at all

Al x



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.