Dance lessons — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dance lessons

Options
April2018mom
April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
edited July 2019 in Coffee lounge
Both DS and DD who are now 2 years old simply love to dance. I’ve decided that they are ready to start dancing tuition. Where do I find out more information? What style of dancing is recommended for little children? How do I find a good dance school in my area?
What sort of questions should I ask? Any names of dance teachers or schools will be appreciated. Also any tips are welcome thank you. Since there are loads of dance classes available on the market I am struggling to make a decision. How did you choose a dance class? 
How much does it cost? I am planning to look up dance studios online to see what they offer pupils and so on. I want to re enter the dance world as well. 
We have a old pair of ballet shoes from my childhood DD wears sometimes. I loved dancing when I was little. My mom used to pay for my dance lessons on Saturdays. I haven’t done much dancing in the past 3 years. Just the occasional dance in my apartment on the weekends.
Dancing is fun and social. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.