Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA Tribunal Win
Ive just had my tribunal hearing for ESA I won & have been put in the support group what happens next. I was on ESA 18 months ago & was put onto JSA in the meantime I appealed & it failed so I took it to tribunal & have won with a recommendation that I am not re assessed for a min period of 2 years. I have been placed in the support group. I get JSA now with two top ups one for being disabled & 1 for being severely disabled. Do I still get these when they put me back on ESA or will I be worse off because I loose the top ups.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.