Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
MR same result, next steps ?
Hi, so now I wish to take them to tribunal - what do I do? I got my MR decision today and it was the same. Zero for everything and I’m still in shock. They have said because I can drive and understood them I don’t have mental health problems! Honestly just because I’m not an idiot and I find driving mentally relaxing doesn’t mean I don’t genuinely have very real mental health problems! That completely make my everyday life a constant challenge I can’t navigate without the help of neighbours and my community! What steps do I need to take now, please can you help me. I’m so mad with them. Thank you so much.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 686 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.