Esa assessment form — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa assessment form

Jiggy
Jiggy Member Posts: 24 Connected
Hi i was discharged from the mental health last year all I have is a discharge letter stating I have mild psychosis and general anxiety  disorder I was also awarded pip last year as I had a mental health support worker helping me.i have come to a section on the form asking for reports scans it says this can be from friends relatives that know about you and your condition.then it says example this can be 
GPS health professionals carers consultants and so on

I cannot get any letter off the mental health as I have been discharged.i have paid for a doctors letter.the only other letters I have is a mental health appointment  letter dated 2018.will this be about it avoidance  for a reassessment of esa. I did ask the receptionist at the doctors and she said the esa send a form for the doctor to fill out is this true I have also just put in for sdp payment that should have been done last year

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.