Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Doing a reconsideration
i suffer from PTSD ,depression and anxiety and chronic back and leg problems that mean i cant move some days coz of the pain i had my pip assessment about a month ago which i took my support worker with me and scored a 0 coz it was the one day i was feeling ok with my pain and i had a good night sleep which doesn't happen to often as coz of my PTSD i get night terrors 99% of the time all i can do is sit and take painkillers coz if i move to much i get stabbing pains in my back and im like a zombie coz i dont sleep well im in the process of doing the reconsideration now but i dont know if they will do anything about it
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 937 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.