Representative — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Singing Member Posts: 135 Courageous
Hi,  I have 3 weeks to get my reasons for tribunal report done.
 I have been to CAB and DAS says they can’t help me as they are over run, but CAB can’t help me write the reasons for tribunal as I need a representative. And neither can represent me. 
Who can I get to represent me?
I need someone as I have no one in my life to be there to help.
My support worker is on holiday till Sep. 24th.
I have severe mental health problems and need someone to help me write my reasons for tribunal out.
DAS emailed me a help pack of how to write it but its pretty intimidating. 
Shall I just give it my best shot?
I also really need someone to come with me and to be that representative- who or where can I find someone for this?
Thank you



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.