Education and learning
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Funding for 27 year old to undertake Performing Arts Course at a venue in Norwich

edwards123edwards123 Member Posts: 12 Listener
edited August 2019 in Education and learning
Hi everyone,

Our daughter has ADHD, anxiety issues etc and her main interest is in Performing Arts.  She is talented in dance, singing and drama.  However she is due to undertake a full time course in September where the fees are £3,500. Due to her PIP and part of her ESA being taken from her, she will struggle to pay for her course.  The course is an accredited HNC course, and although we have tried various avenues I.e DSA, local authority etc, we have drawn a blank as the venue for the course is not "on the list".  We have tried grants from charities but her age is against her.  Has anyone got any ideas where to apply. Many thanks.


Sign in or join us to comment.