PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip appeal.

pigeon55pigeon55 Member Posts: 116 Courageous
edited August 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
I have a court appeal shortly and have been waiting over 12 months. I was put in wrag group for universal credit a while ago due to my medical conditions. Would a copy of the assessment help in my court appeal or would it be best left out.

Regards

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Which benefit is the appeal for?
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • pigeon55pigeon55 Member Posts: 116 Courageous
    Sorry mot the best at the moment it's pip benifit. My local citizens advice bureau told me to appeal after not reviving points for my deafness.
    Regards
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP and the work capability assessment are different benefits. It will depend on your reasons why you're claiming LCW. As you're appealing points for being deaf then it's unlikely the assessment report for the WCA will help.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.