Renew Pip - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Renew Pip

Options
124»

Comments

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    ? thanks all xx
  • M_Eandme
    M_Eandme Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
    Options
    Report finally arrived today  ...much better than my last report a lot of trurh in it im pleased to say, has scored me 8 points for daily and 4 points for mobility with a advised review at 18 months.....my last one was tribunal 9 points daily 8 points mobilty which ended last month, so will wait for decision now! Stress has decreased slightly after a better report but will have to see what final decision is now, ?
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi just an update- DWP received my renewal form the end of September, pip stopped and on the extra payment on my esa because my pip stopped in November.
    Had a face to face on Friday, the “nurse “ I saw was understanding and listened. Or so she said! 
    Now Iv to wait 4-6 weeks on a decision.
    clearly there’s no point sending out forms early so they can deal with your reclaim before it ends, will be without income for at least 2 months.

looks like a Christmas on a very tight budget. Merry Christmas ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @susan48 Wait a week and ring to request a copy of the report to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

The timescales you were told is just a guide and nothing more. There's no timescales for decisions, backlogs are just part of the reason a decision can be delayed. I would expect it to be longer than usual at this time of year because of the Christmas closing days next week.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.