Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advice on updating pip
Hi all I'm still waiting for my mandatory reconsideration been about 6 weeks so far but have lots to update them on my conditions since applied which could increase my chances of getting the higher mobility,I'm on daily living only for mental health as they totally over looked my mobility probs as evidence was late and my mandatory reconsideration was sent back unchanged,mandatory reconsideration manager gave me extra time to send evidence as med files were not done after waiting 4 weeks for gp to ring to collect,I just need to know do I ring them with updates or wait till I get result please,and thankyou for helpx
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.