Just got my letter - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just got my letter

Options
2»

Comments

• cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @tobias - I have to agree with you.

Even when you take into account that the majority of claimants are successful without any problem and we don't hear from them there are some crazy stories.Fortunately they are in the minority - which is no help if it the 'minority' happens to be you!

Quite difficult to see a solution.
  • rete
    rete Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    I disagree I don't be leave it is a minority at all the whole system is carupt.  I fir one am going to fight they can't over look an illness that effects my ability  to do the activities because they choose too do so . I have myasthenia gravid as well as mental health issue .yes they gave me points for that but to say I have no pysical disability because they total ignore my illness . May be gecause they have never heard of it what ever reason it's discussing and insulting me and my care gives including my neurological  team . She has shot her self in the foot stating that one line there . No phisical condition . Let alone the other lies we will rip apart ..and have included a leaflet to educate  them on myathena gravi's and my discarded notice from the hospital on Monday and any other letters that I can get my hands on 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.